Our spiritual lives can often resemble our cell phones at the end of the day. The battery is run down and in need of a charge. Sometimes we are down to 2% before we even realize it. It’s important we reconnect to our power source. Even a single day set aside to recharge fully with God can do wonders for the soul.
Join Tish for a guided personal retreat in a small group setting in the Chicago area to unplug from stress and plug into rest, connect with God and re-order your life. You will be mostly on your own with three short group gatherings. For those of you who sign up, materials and themes will be provided.
Here is what some of the previous retreatants have said about taking this time:
* "A perfect balance of alone time and connection with other ladies. Tish is a most loving leader who provided doable ideas and thoughts to deepen my prayer time. Every suggested idea was optional which allowed for the time to be filled with where the Holy Spirit led. I was abundantly blessed by the whole experience!" Debby
* “You don’t know what you don’t know. Try it just once, you’ll see. Even if you don’t think you have ‘something’ to work on, give it a try.”—Susan
* “Take time to breathe . . . and let God show you who you really are, His beloved daughter.”—Melanie
* “When you make the commitment that God is the most important person in your life or event on your calendar and you let nothing else intrude on your space and time with Him, well, it’s special.”—Lora
* “Taking a retreat requires courage and sacrifice of time, but the benefits far surpass the cost.”—Ann
* “The world won’t tell you this, but caring for your soul is the most important think you can do. It’s not only important for you, but for everyone you love.” —Debbie
* "SO glad I went on the retreat! A perfect balance of short group times with input from Tish and sharing with each other and lots of personal "alone time with Jesus." —Neta
* "I highly recommend Letitia's retreat! The combination of her spiritual guidance, quiet times with Jesus, and discussion with others was refreshing to my soul." —Linda
* "Tish beautifully helps facilitate your perfect date with Jesus. I stress your because it will be different for each person, different then perhaps you planned and different each time you get to go." —Elaine
"For me it was an oasis where time stopped, the body was fed, the soul healed and the spirit awakened." —Kristal
Like to book a retreat for you or your small group? Contact Tish for details or questions.
Go Confidently in the direction
|© Letitia Suk, 2004-2019. Design by Gizmo Creative Factory, Inc.|